This is a blog for my second semester pre-calculus 30s students. Have a blast!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Yesshterrday's Scribe!

Hey guys. So I was the scribe yesterday but I just had the chance to do it today because of some internet problem I had on my computer yesterday. But anyway, here's my post..

Systems of Non-Linear Equations

[+] CONIC is a word that describes a graph that has a 2nd-degree equation.
-> These are some examples of Conics:


[+] A QUADRATIC-LINEAR system refers to the equation of one conic & a line.
-> A Quadratic-linear system can have:

-> Consider:

Ex): Solve:


-> A Quadratic-quadratic system can have:

Ex): Solve:



And that's all guys! I hope that my post had refreshed your memory about what we had learn yesterday, and again sorry for the late post.
OH yeah before I forget! Don't forget to do our Analytic Geometry Pre-test oryt guys (:
Sheeeyah!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Malandrakis said...

This is a fantastic post Jamilyn. Great job and keep up the good work.

8:09 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good job Jamilyn

4:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home