This is a blog for my second semester pre-calculus 30s students. Have a blast!

Friday, March 03, 2006

Test results

Hey guys,

The tests are marked and I must say I'm in shock. I don't think I've ever had a class score an 80% average, as a whole class, on any test in any subject in any grade let alone PC30E. That's right, that's not a typo, the class average was a whopping 80%. I didn't round up or fudge any marks either, the exact class average was 79.87%, which is obviously 80%. Based on some of the reactions I got before you guys left on Friday, I was under the impression that the opposite would occur. Now I'm doubting myself; Am I making these tests too easy? :) . Have a great weekend and you'll get them back after Monday's lesson.

5 Comments:

Blogger Carla said...

Lol. Haha. I thought it was kind of easy for a test, it's like it should be just a quiz. Although i'm not sure because i had some difficulties on some questions.

5:20 PM

 
Blogger vincent said...

I thought that test was pretty hard and I expected to have just 75% on that one. It was pretty hard. I wasn't sure of my answers.

5:48 PM

 
Blogger John D. - #12 said...

I thought the test was hard, seeing as I missed three classes.. I was confused on some parts and unsure about some answers..

6:10 PM

 
Blogger miles_23 said...

well.. i surely had mental block during that test... i screwed up in most parts and i think that i would be the one of those people having low marks... aww....

12:55 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GO DINO LOL

11:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home