This is a blog for my second semester pre-calculus 30s students. Have a blast!

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Pre Calculus 30S

I'm used to blogging so i know what to do. But using it in a clss, no. I guess i need to get used to it. I'm still confused about the Parabolas. Because we didn't cover the Interval Notation. I don't know which to put, either the round or straight brackets. Actually, i didn't understand it at the first time. But when i got home, i really went over it one more time. I guess i kind of understand it now.

I do like math, but Algebra part only. When i listen to our lesson, there are parts that just go through my ears and not understand it. I don't know why. I'm just really kind of confused. My friend said that that's only for first time, that as more time and lessons go by, i'll understand it. I hope so. Because i think i'm going to fail this course if i don't understand it soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home