This is a blog for my second semester pre-calculus 30s students. Have a blast!

Friday, February 10, 2006

Look I'm Back...

Hi fellow bloggers. If you don’t know my name… My name is Richard. If you don’t know why I’m here… Then… I don’t either. But anyways. The main reason I’m like on your blog is that I’m here to help you guys. Yes as impossible as it may seem. I’m here on the blog. So live with it. I actually passed this course last semester if that’s so hard to believe. I know it is for me. But in other cases I’m just around to help the fellow bloggers blog and to give at least a tiny bit of incite into every thing you do on the blog. Yes I’ll be commenting allot and allot and that means allot. I’ll also be posting up allot of blogging tips and crazy help from myself the remnants of the first semester bloggers. Who knows… A study group may get back together again. Hahaha. Well anyways. I just wanted to say hi and bye. I’ll be back…

Oh yeah. Here’s a tip for Mr. Malandrakis… Make a chat box. Because it’s actually a good study tool and it creates a classroom outside a classroom. ;) And... If you want to read the course... Then.. Read PC30S first Sem. It's all there. There's some intresting posts there too. You know... Pop goes the weasel... Hahahahaha

Richy Out.

3 Comments:

Blogger John D. - #12 said...

Wow.. Richy's gonna be our critic.. and helper at the same time. =)

11:01 PM

 
Blogger Mr. Malandrakis said...

Nicely posted Richard. A chat box is coming, but not right away because there are a lot of new bloggers in this class who have not yet posted and I think it would be a good idea for them to get used to the idea of just regular posts and commenting before they are introuced to a chat box. Once EVERYONE is comfortable and made at least one post each, I will gladly introduce a chat box. Thank you for the input and keep it comin'.

1:42 AM

 
Blogger Richy said...

Cool that's ok. I understand. Hahaha

1:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home