This is a blog for my second semester pre-calculus 30s students. Have a blast!

Thursday, February 16, 2006

I'm the scribe for Friday.

So guys, I'm the scribe for Friday. But is it okay to do it sometime on Saturday since it's the weekend? It's because I signed up for leadership tomorrow and I won't be home until 9:30. So I'm wondering if it's okay to do it the next day. I don't consider Leadership more important than Pre-cal. But, I didn't know I'm going to be the scribe for tomorrow. So yeah.. can I post it on Saturday?

2 Comments:

Blogger John D. - #12 said...

Of course you may post it on the weekend. Just don't leave it until Sunday evening. Or, if you aren't tired, post it once you get home. Most of us (I think) are up until the wee hours of the morning during Fridays, including yours truly. =) Thanks for the heads-up post anyway, it'll get everyone aware about it and we won't worry about who's going to be the Scribe for Monday.

And since you have a long, long time for posting the scribe post, I, or all of us in the blog, expect a spectacular scribe post from you, Vince. ^__^ hehe.

10:39 PM

 
Blogger Mr. Malandrakis said...

Vince,

Of course you may post sometime on the weekend, it's just one of the perks of being selected as one of the Friday posts. Even if leadership was more important to you then pre-cal that would be ok, you don't have to worry :). Everyone has priorities, and that's something I'm actually going to talk about today in class and perhaps on Monday. Thanks for the post.

Mr.M

9:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home